Based at Aquaterra Energy’s hub in Norwich, the successful candidates will commence a two-year long training programme. The first 6 months will be spent building skills and gaining experience necessary to successfully fulfil your future role, whilst rotating through all the engineering departments within our company. After the initial 6 months you will specialise in one of our Project/Structural/Riser Analysis and Design teams undertaking a tailor-made training scheme for this discipline. All successful graduates will be allocated a mentor.
World-wide travel and some offshore working are understood to be required by you to undertake certain roles.
At Aquaterra Energy we believe that all employees have the opportunity to contribute positively to our sales targets be it through direct client interactions or the provision of their work internally. An understanding of the sales process and customer focus is an expectation for every employee and therefore appropriate training will be provided and must be attended by all.
- MEng/BEng in Mechanical, Civil, Structural Engineering, 2:1 or above. Those with relevant industry work experience may have an advantage.
- A first or second-class honors degree in physical sciences (Physics) or mathematics
- Experience of team working.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- IT Skills, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Unfettered right to work in the UK.
- Relevant industry work experience.
- Master’s degree in any of the disciplines above.
- HND in a related Design engineering subject
- Understanding of finite element (FE) analysis
- Foreign Language skills.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive attractive package.
Support for professional development and training, including:
- Monitored professional development schemes with IMechE and ICE.
- Funded training.
- Payment of membership fees for a professional institution.
- Training and development
- Private Health Insurance
- Matching 5% pension contribution
- Life cover x 4 basic salary
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave + one day after one years’ service
- Long service awards
- Option to purchase additional holidays
- Reduced gym membership
- Employee assistance scheme
- Long service awards
- Funded sports, social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric car scheme
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex, religion, race, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity status, disability or neurodivergent status. Our people are valued, respected and encouraged to be their unique selves. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential, to be heard, included and to inspire great new ideas, to help Aquaterra Energy build a fantastic place to work. We are committed to accelerating our efforts supporting inclusion and diversity in our workplaces and communities to drive change.